Caryn's Knits

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I don't need another project... Do I?

Man, I'm tempted.

Laura has designed beautiful cardigan in Misti Alpaca Chunky, for Lettuce Knit. She works there, so the pattern will only be available at the store, I believe. (Scroll down near the bottom of the entry I've linked to for a picture)

I really don't need another project right now. But I picked up (as in held, not bought) some Misti Alpaca Chunky at Romni Wools last week, and I spent a good 10 minutes just fondling it, wondering what I could make out of it. It's wonderfully soft. And I love the cardigan - it's exactly the kinda of thing I like to have at my desk at work, for when I get cold.

And it should knit up quickly, seeing how it's a chunky wool.

But I don't need another project, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *DROOOOOL*

    WANT!!!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's bee-oo-tee-ful.

    I know that in my case, all I'd have to do is add up the number of required balls and multiply it by the per ball price ... to realize that I can't *afford* another project right now! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home